Enable your sales teams and leaders with a complete sales development toolkit that gives them the resources, confidence and motivation to generate winning sales results.
A Field Sales Manager succeeds through team effort. For your sales team to meet its objectives and achieve outstanding results, you must be able to motivate and coach each member, while leading by example. Learn how to make your team look forward to your field visits and how to train and develop them during the process. Learn sales leadership skills which generate top performance from all your team members. Whether you are newly appointed or experienced, this practical programme provides a wealth of ideas for achieving sales targets through improved people management.
Experienced, newly appointed and potential Field Sales Managers, as well as senior sales professionals seeking an in-depth appreciation of sales leadership, will benefit from this programme.
• Identification of performance categories and leadership styles
• A Performance Development Plan to maximise the potential of each of your team
• Learn to use a powerful coaching tool during your field visits
• Participative projects and case studies during the course bring the theory alive in a fun and challenging way
· Identify your own sales management style and improve performance by adapting your approach to meet the needs of your team
· Recruit and select high performing salespeople
· Lead and motivate your sales team to achieve results in tough times as well as good times
· Prepare and deliver effective and motivational team meetings
· Benchmark and coach your team during field visits
· Establish realistic Key Performance Indicators for individuals and the team as a whole
· Conduct effective performance reviews
· Create your own Development Diary and Personal Action Plan to help you, your team and your company long after the programme