Enable your sales teams and leaders with a complete sales development toolkit that gives them the resources, confidence and motivation to generate winning sales results.
Field Sales Managers must generate revenue and profit through their sales teams. To meet challenging sales targets you must be able to establish Key Performance Indicators for your team and then manage performance. Profitable sales management further develops your skills, enabling you to forecast future sales, plan future operations, introduce change and work with your team to successfully fulfill your role.
Profitable sales management is designed for aspiring sales managers and/or everyone who has attended the TACK Field Sales Management course – ideally within 3-6 months of the original course.
• You will build a working plan for the future development of your team
• Review your product / market positioning and how it impacts customer retention and profitability by using powerful strategic tools
• Create your own business development plan to implement immediately after the course
• Learn why different people behave the way they do!
• Create and develop your own business development plan to increase profitable sales
• Forecast systematically and analyse variances from plan
• Use change management techniques which will help your team to adapt quickly to changing market conditions
• Use financial information to make good operating decisions
• Identify and measure the ability of each team member and develop an individual performance improvement plan
• Analyse performance problems and coach individuals to improve their performance
• Understand different Interpersonal Styles and apply your knowledge to managing relationships with customers and team members