InspireOne’s Sales Development Programs enable your sales teams and leaders with a complete sales development toolkit that gives them the resources, confidence and motivation to generate winning sales results.
Retaining your large customer in today’s competitive environment is ultimately down to the skills of your sales team. Account managers carry much responsibility for organizational success and must possess a breadth of skills and behaviors to achieve their business goals. TACK’s key account management programme focuses on increasing productivity from a key account by giving account managers the essential edge they need in the management of critical stakeholders in an increasingly competitive business environment
Over 70 years of research and practical experience of helping people to learn, grow and reach their full potential means that TACK is able to support you in achieving world-class sales, leadership and individual performance.
Anyone responsible for managing significant customer accounts or those who aspire to develop a key account management role will benefit greatly from this programme. Commercially focused managers from other disciplines who have responsibility for liaising with customers as part of an account management team will also benefit from attending. Key account management programme focuses on strategy and it is not a sales skills course. Therefore, delegates will need to have received fundamental sales training before attending programme.
• Take away the TACK IQ® software key account management process to help you plan, develop and protect your key customers
• TACK’s FIND® investigation model will help you identify your customers’ needs to develop and present tailored solutions
• Personality profiling to develop your understanding of how different individuals are influenced and how to adapt your selling style to meet their needs
• Provide a strategic selling approach to winning and developing significant accounts
• Understand and influence different personality types found in the decision-making process within your customer organizations
• Understand various buyer motivators
• Confidently present your offering and win business in competitive selling situations
• Develop and implement a key account management strategy for all your significant customers
Download the Product Sheet